**IBANEZ SR-300 ELECTRIC BASS GUITAR WITH SETUP AND FREE SHIPPING**
- All guitars are professionally set-up before they ship (A $35 value). That means that the instrument will be adjusted to be at its peak playability, including adjusting the neck, string height, and intonation. During this process we also double check that everything functions as it should. This is the MOST important step to make sure your instrument performs at it's best, a step which most of our competitors do not offer.
- Guitar is professionally detailed and inspected.
- Frets inspected and adjusted if necessary.
- Items typically ship within 24 hours.
- 30 day return policy - Item not what you expected? No problem. Just contact us for a hassle free return.
- Small shop service. We care about every customer.
Affordable Bass with Top-notch Features
Pick up the Ibanez SR300E electric bass and you'll quickly discover that Ibanez didn't sacrifice quality to bring you a value-packed instrument. The experience of playing the SR300E is much like that of Ibanez's higher-end SR Series models, thanks to the SR300E's sleek 5-piece maple/rosewood neck and comfortable mahogany arched body. A pair of Ibanez PowerSpan humbucking pickups packs a phenomenal punch, while a 3-band EQ with Power Tap creates a vast array of sound-shaping possibilities. The SR300E is a great instrument for budding bass players or as a reliable backup you'll be glad you have.Ibanez SR300E Electric Bass Guitar at a Glance:
- Legendary SR feel
- Sonically versatile electronics
- Popular tonewood combination
Ibanez's SR line of electric bass guitars have long been considered one of the most comfortable instruments for players who appreciate sleek lines and fast playability. The SR300E's body boasts that iconic, sculpted body that seems to naturally hug your body while performing without ever getting in the way of your performance. The SR neck features a narrow nut and thin contour, aiding in quick string skipping and moving up and down the fretboard with ease. And you'll love the feel of the bass's rounded contours.Sonically versatile electronics
Ibanez outfitted their SR300E electric bass guitars with an active 3-band preamp that also features a 3-way Power Tap switch. These electronics harness the power of the bass's PowerSpan Dual-coil neck and bridge pickups, while adding plenty of tone-shifting options. The Power Tap switch changes between humbucking and single-coil performance and a blend of the two to further extend the SR300E's tonal range. The electronics onboard the SR300E make it a whole lot of bass for a great value.Popular tonewood combination
The tonewoods chosen for Ibanez's SR300E electric bass guitar are the same you'll find on many high-end basses around the world. The body is carved from warm and midrange-focused mahogany. This is a great wood for ensuring plenty of low-end power with long sustain. The famous SR neck features a 5-piece construction made from maple and rosewood. The neck rings wonderfully while maintaining its structural integrity with no problems.Ibanez SR300E 4-string Electric Bass Features:
- Value-packed electric bass
- 5-piece maple/rosewood neck is extra strong
- Comfortable body contours
- famously playable SR neck profile
- Dual passive Ibanez humbucking pickups
- Active 3-band EQ and Power Tap nail a wide range of tones
- Accu-cast B120 bridge provides solid intonation
- Easy-access battery compartment on back of bass